Once you define an element in your form as "Mandatory" (aka required, must be filled) it gets an asterisk indicator next to the label.
This asterisk has a default style, it is red, however you can easily change its style to suit your form.
In order to change the asterisk please do the following:
1- go to the "Properties" panel > "Form" tab > "Style" Tab > "Asterisk" category
2- Choose the new asterisk color for this specific form
3- You can also change the asterisk size in pixels, make it bold or underlined.
- Asking us questions is the fastest and most affective way to get assistance.
- Got a question? Check out our FAQs pages for answers to commonly asked questions.
- Check out our complete index of the FormTitan Topics organized by categories.
- Browse our topics directory to find the feature you are looking for.
- ContactStill haven't found what you were looking for? no problems... simply send us your inquiry.