|1-||What is a Likert element?
The Likert element is collection of indicators arranged in a table. It consists of Questions (on the left column), Answers (In the top row) and an indication type inside each cell (radio buttons, checkboxes or textboxes).
It is designed to allow people to give their response by choosing among a series of statements made in the form.
|2-||What is it used for?
The Likert is mostly used in questionnaires :in market research, opinion polling, major government surveys and academic studies.
|3-||Where is it located in the "Elements" panel
It is located in the "Elements" panel, inside the "Advanced" tab.
|4-||What does it look like when it is on canvas?
- Answers Type
- Reset Selected Answers
- User Tip
- Admin Field
- Asking us questions is the fastest and most affective way to get assistance.
- Got a question? Check out our FAQs pages for answers to commonly asked questions.
- Check out our complete index of the FormTitan Topics organized by categories.
- Browse our topics directory to find the feature you are looking for.
- ContactStill haven't found what you were looking for? no problems... simply send us your inquiry.