FormTitan provides smart forms, you can add conditional logic to. The Conditional logic is a statement of cause and effect (such as if X then Y), which you can apply on your form.
This is a great optimization method, since it saves the form filler the trouble of filling in fields which are not relevant to him. It makes the form shorted and to the point.
Read more about how to optimize your form with conditional logic.
With FormTitan you can add conditional logic in 2 different levels: form conditioning and element conditioning.
This level of conditioning allows you to control what happens when the form is submitted: whether to show a custom Thank you, message, send to different URL, as well as Send an email and Push data to a 3rd party application.
This option is located in the form settings under the "On submit" category.
Once you enter a condition (in this example the condition is: If "Name" field contains "John" then...) you will need to configure the results.
In the Form conditioning level the options are: Thank you, Send email and Push.
This level of conditioning allows you to control what happens when specific data is entered in a specific field.
This feature is located in the "element settings" under the "Conditioning" category.
In the first part of the constraint you will be required to choose a field or a few fields you want to base your rule on.
Then simply choose an operator (for example: Contains, Equals, Starts with, Ends with, Is Empty...)
Once this part of the condition is done (in this example the condition is: If "Name" field contains "John" then...) you will need to configure the last part - which is the Results.
In the element conditioning level the result options are:
- to show or hide fields, sections or pages,
- to enable or disable input elements.
- Make field Mandatory or Not mandatory (this of course works only in input elements).
- to set a value in a field.
- to set a value in a field, taken from a different field.
Please notice the "Bulk Apply" Dropdown at the top right corner - by choosing an option from the dropdown you can affect all the elements at once.
- Asking us questions is the fastest and most affective way to get assistance.
- Got a question? Check out our FAQs pages for answers to commonly asked questions.
- Check out our complete index of the FormTitan Topics organized by categories.
- Browse our topics directory to find the feature you are looking for.
- ContactStill haven't found what you were looking for? no problems... simply send us your inquiry.