"My Account" gives you quick access to settings and tools for managing your FormTitan account. It is divided into nine tabs and "Recovery Center" tab is the last one.
In this tab you can restore data that was deleted: forms, reports and submissions.
All you have to do is:
1- In the "Choose Recovery" Dropdown - select what type of data you would like to restore. (In this example i chose "forms")
2- a relevant list will appear in the grid - in this case: a list of your deleted forms.
3- Choose the form you would like to restore and press on its "Recover this" link.
4- you will get an on screen massage saying that the form was restored. You can now open the form in the form builder.
- Asking us questions is the fastest and most affective way to get assistance.
- Got a question? Check out our FAQs pages for answers to commonly asked questions.
- Check out our complete index of the FormTitan Topics organized by categories.
- Browse our topics directory to find the feature you are looking for.
- ContactStill haven't found what you were looking for? no problems... simply send us your inquiry.