This is the third category, you will need to fill it in right after 'Salesforce object settings' category.
This category contains four fields:
1- ‘Set Condition’ button - this button will open a modal window where you will need to set a condition.
If your "get" integration line is not executed on form load (which is flagged in the previous category) you will be required to enter a condition for drawing the data.
- You wil need to choose: a Salesforce field, an operator and a form field (or other value).
For example: Account Name Equals Account
You can press on the "Add new condition" button to add rules or on the minus button to remove rules.
- Pressing on the "Show friendly condition" link will let you see the condition is a clearer format.
- Turning on the "Remove empty conditions" checkbox - This option makes sure that if a field in your FormTitan form is empty/null it will not add the condition to the query.
2- ‘If multiple matches found take ID from’ radio button - This field will allow you to decide what happens when multiple matches are found. You can choose to use the first result, the last result, use all of the results, or choose "Skip" to pass over mapping altogether.
3- "Limit" numeric textbox - If you chose "All" in the previous radio button you can narrow down the results by drawing only part of them.
4- "ID of section" dropdown - This dropdown contains a list of all the sections in your form. it should be used when you want to display your many results in a repeated section. Since there are sometimes many section elements in one form, and even sections within sections, It may be hard and even impossible at times to cause a specific section to be repeated automatically. This is where this dropdown comes, allowing you to choose which section will be repeated to display many items.
5- "If not found -run" checkbox - This option is designed for when your integration line returns empty - with no matches found and you want the search to continue by running a different integration line. For example: when you ask for the filler's email to find out if he is a registered contact or lead. You need to look for this email in the contact object first, and if it is not found three, you need to run the next integration line, where you look for it in "Leads" object. Read more about an alternative find in the Salesforce Get
- Asking us questions is the fastest and most affective way to get assistance.
- Got a question? Check out our FAQs pages for answers to commonly asked questions.
- Check out our complete index of the FormTitan Topics organized by categories.
- Browse our topics directory to find the feature you are looking for.
- ContactStill haven't found what you were looking for? no problems... simply send us your inquiry.