This is the Sixth category in the accordion and the core of the integration line: this is where you map your form fields to your Salesforce object fields.
This category usually contains one field:
1- ‘Map fields’ button - this button will open a modal window where you will be required to map your form fields to the fields in Salesforce.
Simply choose a form field, open the salesforce field dropdown and choose the field you want to map it to.
This button will only appear if you have more than four fields in your form. If you have four or less the mapping lines will already appear here
instead of opening in the modal window.
You can use the filter to look for a specific field, or use the "show" drop down to view "All" / "Mapped fields" / "Not mapped fields".
- Asking us questions is the fastest and most affective way to get assistance.
- Got a question? Check out our FAQs pages for answers to commonly asked questions.
- Check out our complete index of the FormTitan Topics organized by categories.
- Browse our topics directory to find the feature you are looking for.
- ContactStill haven't found what you were looking for? no problems... simply send us your inquiry.