We've just added a new feature where you can easily base your Google map on a form filler's input.
To do so you can collect the address details using an Address element or a Textbox element. Following are the steps to do this:
1- Drag an Address element
2- Drag a Google map element below it
3- Select the Address element on canvas and add an Address validation to it,
Go to: "Properties" panel > "Element" tab > "Settings" option > "Value Rule" category
Choose "Address validation" from the rule dropdown and press "Apply".
4- Now select the google map on canvas and bind it to the address field.
Go to: "Properties" [anel > "Element" tab > "Settings" option > "Advanced" category
Turn on the "Sync map from" checkbox. a dropdown will appear and you will be able to choose the address fields from it.
5- Save the form and you are set to go!
6- Now you can test your form:
- Publish it as URL
- start entering an address. An auto complete option will be active to help you fill in a valid address.
- Once you see your address - select it from the auto-complete and you will see how the google map is changing location accordingly.
Try our LIVE Example
- Asking us questions is the fastest and most affective way to get assistance.
- Got a question? Check out our FAQs pages for answers to commonly asked questions.
- Check out our complete index of the FormTitan Topics organized by categories.
- Browse our topics directory to find the feature you are looking for.
- ContactStill haven't found what you were looking for? no problems... simply send us your inquiry.