The form Limits are features which control when the form is active or inactive. The "Unique submissions" is one of the limits a form owner can use on his form.and it it makes the form limited to only one submission per user. In other words, if a form filler submits the form he cannot fill it in and submit it again, because it becomes inactive for him. This feature is used in contests, exams or polls, where an applicant cannot submit more than one entry,
Read more on how to limit your form to one user
- Asking us questions is the fastest and most affective way to get assistance.
- Got a question? Check out our FAQs pages for answers to commonly asked questions.
- Check out our complete index of the FormTitan Topics organized by categories.
- Browse our topics directory to find the feature you are looking for.
- ContactStill haven't found what you were looking for? no problems... simply send us your inquiry.