New version - 02.03.2018
Spring is upon us and great new things are happening, including this version.
What's in this version?
- 'Save as draft' now working seamlessly with Salesforce integration
- Google map based on input of address
- Payment integration-support child object
- Limit number of rows in a Salesforce Table based on params
- 'Set value from' added to radio and dropdown elements
- Hover and Selected effect of elements
- Store link to Allow later editing in Salesforce
- Element Type Displayed in Basic Settings
- Supporting MailChimp Version 3.0
- Creation Option Added to SF Push - If Multiple Found
and bug fixes as well as small additions like always.