A lead is a standard object in Salesforce that represents an individual at an early stage in the sales process. When you’re sure this person (and the company he’s working for) represents a financial opportunity then you should convert him to a Contact.
This is exactly why Salesforce provides an object named convertLead() which lets you to convert a Lead into an Account and Contact, as well as (optionally) an Opportunity.
We have come to understand how important this use case of converting a lead to contact is and this is why we are supporting it.
Read more about how to convert a lead to a contact
- Asking us questions is the fastest and most affective way to get assistance.
- Got a question? Check out our FAQs pages for answers to commonly asked questions.
- Check out our complete index of the FormTitan Topics organized by categories.
- Browse our topics directory to find the feature you are looking for.
- ContactStill haven't found what you were looking for? no problems... simply send us your inquiry.