Seeing as the Salesforce table has become so popular, we are constantly trying to improve its flexibility and style. In this version we have enabled the form owner to change the style of the table modals (View, Edit, Add).
Styles can be easily changed by selecting the table on canvas, going to its Style tab and changing the styles of the table header, body, Apply button & Cancel button.
Read more about changing the SF Table style
- Asking us questions is the fastest and most affective way to get assistance.
- Got a question? Check out our FAQs pages for answers to commonly asked questions.
- Check out our complete index of the FormTitan Topics organized by categories.
- Browse our topics directory to find the feature you are looking for.
- ContactStill haven't found what you were looking for? no problems... simply send us your inquiry.