The formTitan form builder provides editors for customization or configuration, like the one in the calculated field, the custom emails editors or the "Thank you" message on submit. These editors display your form fields and allow you to use them as variables, but when your form contains many fields it makes it harder to find the specific field you are looking for. This is the reason we decided to add a "Filter" box and enable you to search for a specific field. you can look for a field by entering its ID (e.g. fld3), Type (e.g. textbox) or field name (e.g. description).
- Asking us questions is the fastest and most affective way to get assistance.
- Got a question? Check out our FAQs pages for answers to commonly asked questions.
- Check out our complete index of the FormTitan Topics organized by categories.
- Browse our topics directory to find the feature you are looking for.
- ContactStill haven't found what you were looking for? no problems... simply send us your inquiry.