FormTitan enables you to customize all errors, messages and labels in the Form settings "Error messages" category. In this version we have added the ability to change the title text of the “Thank you” window modal that appears after the form is submitted.
In order to change the the title - all you have to do is:
- go to “Properties” panel > form tab > "settings" option > "Error messages" category
- Turn on the "Enable custom messages"
- Press on the "Configure" button
- Change the text in the "Thank you" field
- and sure enough, when you test your form and submit it you will see the new text you entered
- Asking us questions is the fastest and most affective way to get assistance.
- Got a question? Check out our FAQs pages for answers to commonly asked questions.
- Check out our complete index of the FormTitan Topics organized by categories.
- Browse our topics directory to find the feature you are looking for.
- ContactStill haven't found what you were looking for? no problems... simply send us your inquiry.