Did you know?
If you are using Payment Integration in your form and also pushing data to Salesforce you can easily have the payment information also pushed to SF along with the other data, by turning on the "Use for payment integration" checkbox in the last category of the Push integration.
'Create upon payment' label
Well, since many users have multiple integration lines, each doing a different thing we've decided to add a label to an integration line, when it includes the Payment Integration, just to make it easier to spot (which says: create upon payment).
- Asking us questions is the fastest and most affective way to get assistance.
- Got a question? Check out our FAQs pages for answers to commonly asked questions.
- Check out our complete index of the FormTitan Topics organized by categories.
- Browse our topics directory to find the feature you are looking for.
- ContactStill haven't found what you were looking for? no problems... simply send us your inquiry.