When you configure the Salesforce "Push" integration to Update a record you can choose what happens if multiple records are found.
Your options up till now included: First, Last and Skip. This means that if multiple records were found in the query you could have the first one updated, the last one updated or none.
But what if you wished to create a new record when multiple matches were found? This s exactly what one of our users wanted to do - and so we added the option for this in this version.
Read more about the Salesforce Push Action
- Asking us questions is the fastest and most affective way to get assistance.
- Got a question? Check out our FAQs pages for answers to commonly asked questions.
- Check out our complete index of the FormTitan Topics organized by categories.
- Browse our topics directory to find the feature you are looking for.
- ContactStill haven't found what you were looking for? no problems... simply send us your inquiry.