In this video we will teach you how to utilize the section control to create multiple Salesforce objects.
We will show you how to:
- to enable your form filler to create an account through the form.
- how to allow the filler to create contacts under this account.
- and how to enable him to create cases under a contact.
in order to do this we will show you:
- how to build the form,
- how to use the Section element to create a multiple items container.
- how to make the section repeated, so the filler can add items
- how to configure the Salesforce Push integration so the 3 objects are associated in a parent-child relationship.
- and also how to test this form, once it is set up.