FormTitan Salesforce form builder allows you to add a post submit URL after the form is submitted. It also allows you to redirect when data is pushed to Salesforce using a custom action button.
In this demo we will show you how to redirect the form filler to a different URL once a custom push button is pressed..
We will teach you how to:
- set up the form (including a hidden field to store data)
- Configure a Push integration to Salesforce that creates a new contact,
- Making the push work with the custom action button rather then on submit.
- redirect the user to another url / form passing that newly created contact id over.
- get their contact id back to a hidden field
- and test the form
Read more about redirecting via custom action button