"My Account" gives you quick access to settings and tools for managing your FormTitan account. It is divided into nine tabs and "Push Settings" tab is the eighth.
This tab displays all the 3rd party integrations FormTitan provides, also called "Push integrations" (because we "push" the data out).
We offer all the push integrations you can think of:
1- integrations made through Zapier Zap.
2- integrations made through FotrmTitan, which currently include: Google docs, Google spreadsheets, Google contacts, Google calendar, Dropbox, Box, Outlook calendar, Outlook contacts, OneDrive, Salesforce, Custom URL, Constant contact, Mail chimp, Vertical response, Twitter, Facebook, Wordpress, Gemini and Zapier Hook.
In this tab you can Authenticate with a 3rd party integration (However, this is usually done in the form builder, when you add an integration to your form). Once authenticated, the status will be displayed here (as "Authenticated").
This tab also allows you to revoke the integration you added.
Read more on how to revoke an integration, and how to authenticate an integration
- Asking us questions is the fastest and most affective way to get assistance.
- Got a question? Check out our FAQs pages for answers to commonly asked questions.
- Check out our complete index of the FormTitan Topics organized by categories.
- Browse our topics directory to find the feature you are looking for.
- ContactStill haven't found what you were looking for? no problems... simply send us your inquiry.