FormTitan allows you to enter a Subdomain name to create a unique and memorable web address. After sign up, your initial subdomain is randomly generated for you so you will need to change it in order to have your own subdomain.
It is highly recommended to to change your subdomain before you start publishing your forms and reports. The reason for this is that each form, report etc you create will have a URL that consists of the subdomain name. If you change your subdomain - all the links and embedded codes containing it will no longer work and you will need to replace them with by re-publishing and generating new codes and links.
This option is located in your account settings and is available at all times.
Learn how to change your subdomain
- Asking us questions is the fastest and most affective way to get assistance.
- Got a question? Check out our FAQs pages for answers to commonly asked questions.
- Check out our complete index of the FormTitan Topics organized by categories.
- Browse our topics directory to find the feature you are looking for.
- ContactStill haven't found what you were looking for? no problems... simply send us your inquiry.