The FormTitan Button element has many faces. It can be a submit button, a reset button, a print button, Once you drag it onto the canvas it it acts as a Submit button by default, however you can easily change its type according to your needs. We have now added a new button type called: Condition,
This button, once pressed by the filler will do something (Show/hide/enable/disable etc).
Read about all our button types
- Asking us questions is the fastest and most affective way to get assistance.
- Got a question? Check out our FAQs pages for answers to commonly asked questions.
- Check out our complete index of the FormTitan Topics organized by categories.
- Browse our topics directory to find the feature you are looking for.
- ContactStill haven't found what you were looking for? no problems... simply send us your inquiry.