Users sometimes use Hidden fields in their forms. These fields hold data in them but since they are invisible in the form you cannot check the value it currently holds or if a value was even returned like it should.
For this reason we have added a Debug Mode for checking your hidden fields. All you have to do is publish your form, add a string to your URL
and the values of the hidden fields will appear in the form.
Read how to use the Debug Mode
- Asking us questions is the fastest and most affective way to get assistance.
- Got a question? Check out our FAQs pages for answers to commonly asked questions.
- Check out our complete index of the FormTitan Topics organized by categories.
- Browse our topics directory to find the feature you are looking for.
- ContactStill haven't found what you were looking for? no problems... simply send us your inquiry.