Lots of users are adding conditional logic to their forms. they are so pleased with the ability to make the forms smarter that they are constantly enlightening us with their use cases, feedbacks and requests.
Lately a request has come up to insert conditional logic to the PDF Mapping feature. This made sense to us since until that time the PDF could only be automatically generated upon form submission. By adding a condition to the PDF Mapping you could now set a rule which would determine if the PDF would be generated or not. (and so only If the condition terms are met then the PDF will be generated).
Read all about the using the PDF Mapping
- Asking us questions is the fastest and most affective way to get assistance.
- Got a question? Check out our FAQs pages for answers to commonly asked questions.
- Check out our complete index of the FormTitan Topics organized by categories.
- Browse our topics directory to find the feature you are looking for.
- ContactStill haven't found what you were looking for? no problems... simply send us your inquiry.