To those creating forms with ‘Save and Resume’ feature in Hebrew - you’ll be happy to hear that we have just added a Hebrew translation to the ‘Draft’ window, which is displayed automatically after you define your form language as “Hebrew”.
So if you are creating a Hebrew "Save and resume" form all you have to do is:
1- add a Draft button to your form (Simply Drag a button element and when it is selected change its type to "Draft"
in "Properties" panel > "Element" tab > "Settings" option > "Basic" category > "Type" dropdown)
2- Set your form language to "Hebrew" (in "Properties" panel > "Form" tab > "Settings" option > "Personalization" category > "Language" dropdown).
- Asking us questions is the fastest and most affective way to get assistance.
- Got a question? Check out our FAQs pages for answers to commonly asked questions.
- Check out our complete index of the FormTitan Topics organized by categories.
- Browse our topics directory to find the feature you are looking for.
- ContactStill haven't found what you were looking for? no problems... simply send us your inquiry.