Integration with the Salesforce Task Object
FormTitan is an online web tool that allow you to create web forms, landing pages and online Salesforce forms. The FormTitan form builder can easily integrate with salesforce task object. Not only does this require no coding skills on your part, but the salesforce connector is seamless and powerful. Unlike other products, our salesforce connector not only writes to your salesforce task object but it can also read from it and populate your online form fields instantly. Furthermore, You can read from multiple objects at a time, with or without dependencies and query your objects based on any value from your form.
About the Salesforce Task Object
Represents a business activity such as making a phone call or other to-do items. In the user interface, Task and Event records are collectively referred to as activities.
- Recurring tasks are available in API version 16.0 and later.
- After a task is created, it can’t be changed from recurring to nonrecurring or vice versa.
- When you delete a recurring task series through the API, all open and closed task occurrences in the series are removed. However, when you delete a recurring task series through the user interface, only open tasks occurrences (IsClosed is false) in the series are removed.
- If IsRecurrence is true, then RecurrenceStartDateOnly, RecurrenceEndDateOnly, RecurrenceType, and any properties associated with the given recurrence type (see the following table) must be populated.
- When you change the RecurrenceStartDateOnly field or the recurrence pattern, all open tasks occurrences in the series are deleted and new open task occurrences are created based on the new recurrence pattern. The recurrence pattern is determined by the following fields: RecurrenceType, RecurrenceTimeZoneSidKey, RecurrenceInterval, RecurrenceDayOfWeekMask, RecurrenceDayOfMonth, RecurrenceInstance, and RecurrenceMonthOfYear.
- When you change the value of RecurrenceEndDateOnly to an earlier date (for example, from January 20th to January 10th), all open task occurrences in the series with the ActivityDate value greater than the new end date value are deleted. Other open and closed task occurrences in the series are not affected.
- When you change the value of RecurrenceEndDateOnly to a later date (for example, from January 10th to January 20th), new task occurrences are created up to the new end date. Existing open and closed tasks in the series are not affected.
Read more about the Salesforce Task Object
Watch how it works