Salesforce action button allows you to have your fillers update your SF account without having to submit the form.
In this video we will teach you how to use our Salesforce form builder to :
- add the necessary elements to your form (textbox, Salesforce action button and a hidden field)
- How to configure the custom button
- Create the Salesforce integration
- use a custom button with a Salesforce action to allow your fillers to create a new account,
- retrieve the newly created account id back
- and use it with a Salesforce table so the filler can then add / edit contacts to that account.
Read more about how to use the custom button
- Asking us questions is the fastest and most affective way to get assistance.
- Got a question? Check out our FAQs pages for answers to commonly asked questions.
- Check out our complete index of the FormTitan Topics organized by categories.
- Browse our topics directory to find the feature you are looking for.
- ContactStill haven't found what you were looking for? no problems... simply send us your inquiry.